- This event has passed.
June 30 – July 4: Coolidge Retreat
“American citizenship is a high estate. He who holds it is the peer of kings.”
What is an American citizen? What does his country owe him, and what does he owe his country? Immigration policy goes to the heart of these questions. That is one reason immigration is the most explosive topic in the United States this campaign season. Join the Coolidge Foundation this summer at our inaugural Coolidge Retreat, June 30 to July 4, for a thoughtful discussion on “Citizenship, the Constitution and Immigration.”
At this retreat, renowned citizenship and immigration experts will lead frank discussions of the immigration issue. We’ll supply the facts. You’ll form your own view.
Other retreat highlights include:
- The Coolidge Foundation’s Summer Gala where federal judge Edith Jones will speak on the Scalia legacy and the future of the Supreme Court.
- A special excursion dinner at the Mount Washington Resort in historic Bretton Woods, New Hampshire.
- The best Fourth of July celebration in America at the birthplace of the only president born on Independence Day.
You’ll emerge from the Green Mountains refreshed and prepared to navigate even the thorniest policy issues of this tough political season.
YOUR DELUXE VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Five days and four luxurious nights at the elegant Woodstock Inn & Resort (optional fifth night is available).
- Excursion to historic Bretton Woods, NH with a special dinner at the Mount Washington Resort and a ride on the Cog Railway to the summit of Mt. Washington.
- Coolidge Foundation Summer Gala and Special VIP Gala Reception with federal judge Edith Jones who will speak on the Scalia legacy and the future of the Supreme Court.
- Fourth of July celebration in historic Plymouth Notch, Vermont – the hometown of the only president born on Independence Day.
- Discussion seminars led by leading scholars and top journalists.
- All dinners and most other meals are included.
June 30 – July 4, 2016
Woodstock Inn & Resort