Below, please find several genealogical resources to help you explore your kinship to the 30th President and your own branch’s descent from John and Mary Coolidge – who emigrated from Cottenham, England to Watertown, Massachusetts in 1630:
- Descendants of John and Mary Coolidge of Watertown, Massachusetts, 1630 by Emma Downing Coolidge, 1930.
- Cottenham to Watertown and Beyond speaker notes
- Event Photo Album
- Genealogy of some of the descendants of John Coolidge of Watertown, Mass., 1630, through the branch represented by Joseph Coolidge, first, of Boston, 1892.
- One Branch of the Coolidge Family 1427-1963 by Frederick Coolidge Crawford, 1963.
- Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts by Henry Bond, MD, 1860.
- Ancestry of Calvin Coolidge 30th U.S. President, 16 generation ahnentafel chart, FamousKin.com.
Please note that these are not Coolidge Foundation publications, and may contain errors and/or omissions.