Teamworthy Ventures is seeking to hire up to two alumni of the Coolidge Senator and/or 1890 Society programs into their Summer Associate Program. Teamworthy Ventures is a venture investment firm with offices in Greenwich, CT (near NYC) and Nashville, TN. You can read more about Teamworthy’s Vision, Mission, and Values, which should be of particular interest to Coolidge Alumni.
In addition to the program’s weekly compensation ($1600/week), Coolidge Alumni in the Teamworthy Summer Associate Program will receive time off and travel expenses to attend Coolidge Foundation summer programs.
Typically, students join the Summer Associate Program after their sophomore or junior year of college, or after their first year in a JD or MBA program. Teamworthy does make rare exceptions for graduating seniors. No previous experience in investing or finance is required. Previous Summer Associates have majored in Computer Science, History, Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering, Classics, Electrical Engineering, Entrepreneurship, and more. Previous Summer Associates have attended MIT, Notre Dame, Yale, Penn, UVA, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, Duke Law, Dartmouth, Chicago, Cornell, and more.
- is a Coolidge Alumni
- is a student of high integrity and high achievement
- anticipates ways to help others succeed in their work and achieve their mission
- enjoys reading, writing, and speaking with others about their opportunities and challenges
- is motivated by our Teamworthy Vision, Mission, and Values
- is available to work in person in Greenwich, CT (near NYC) in June and July 2024