All transportation during the Coolidge Retreat program will be provided by the Coolidge Foundation.
Transportation to/from Woodstock, Vermont is not included in the package price. However, we stand ready to help you work through travel details. Several New England airports serve the major airlines.
We recommend these airports:
- Manchester, NH (MHT) — 1.5 hour drive to Woodstock, Vt.
- Burlington, Vt. (BTV) — 1.5 hour drive to Woodstock, Vt.
- Albany, NY (ALB) — 2.5 hour drive to Woodstock, Vt.
- Hartford, Ct. (BDL) — 2.5 hour drive to Woodstock, Vt.
- Boston, Ma. (BOS) — 2.5 – 3 hour drive to Woodstock Vt.
We recommend renting a car and driving from the airport to Woodstock, Vermont. You will want to plan your flight such that you arrive at the Woodstock Inn and Resort in time for our opening cocktail reception at 6:00 PM EDT on Thursday, June 30th. We anticipate many retreat guests will depart midday on July 4 to catch flights home that depart in the early evening.
Again, we stand ready to help you should you have any questions concerning travel. Please direct questions to Jennifer Buxton. She is available by phone at (508) 241-2968 and by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.